12.2.10

I have been having many busy days lately. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were really quick days. On Wednesday night, I went to the premier of "Valentine's Day" which I absolutely loved. It stars many of my favorite actors and actress like Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Alba and Emma Roberts(who I love and is the star of Wild Child, my favorite movie ever). And it's hot that Mc. Steamy from Grey's Anatomy and Bradley Cooper represent a gay couple. At first you don't notice they are a couple but when you get the idea you're totally like WHAT A HELL, NO WAY!! So, if you're doubting about going to watch that movie don't doubt anymore and go, I'm sure you'll love it.

On Thursday I started my day watching 90210, again. It's one of my favorite tv shows ever. My favorite character is Silver. I also like watching Gossip Girl, Cougar Town, The Vampire Diaries, Melrose Place and, as much as I hate to admit it, Glee. During breakfast (when I wake up my parents are getting ready to go to work), I normally come to the computer and ready blogs or watch an episode of a tv show. I think it's a great way to start your day! My favorite class on Thursday was Organizations' Managing. It was the first time I had it and I really liked it. During this semester we are going to study interesting topins such as: managing people, hierarchy and structure, power within the organization, liders and lidership and other topics. I'm really looking forward to the next classes (believe me, I don't say this very often).


At night, I had my university Carnival party at Bar do Rio. I had an amazing time! I was dressed like Pipi Long Stockings, it was something last minute. I grabbed a pair of pink tights, one purple sock and other red sock, shorts, a colorful t-shirt and a denim long jacket from H&M. I made two brades with my hair, put a lot of pink powder and made freckles with my brown eyeliner in my cheeks and I was ready to go! I love my university parties because we are an awesome group of people and we always have fun together. My favorite costume was a friend of mine that was dresses like Bob, the Builder! She even had an hairdryer attached to her belt, she was a true tool girl ahah!

Tomorrow I'm going to Sesimbra for Carnival. I couldn't be more excited about it! Me and my friends went already there last year and we had an amazing time! Everybody in the street was dressed in a different way (I even remember seeing people dressed as slices of pizza so imagine the rest!). And, on Sunday, it's Valentine's Day so we are going to have a "single ladies" dinner which will be a lot of fun. I like the romantic side of Valentine's Day and I like the idea that there is one special day of the year for people to celebrate the fact that they found their beloved ones. The other people celebrate the fact that they still have the chance to do all the crazy stuff they want to do without having to give satisfactions! So we all have the chance to celebrate. Good, right?

I'm really looking forward to see Wildfox Couture Fall 2010 collection. Here are the pieces that have already been released:






That's all for today!
I'll blog on Wednesday when I get back.
Have fun people and ... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Share the love
xx

Sem comentários: