30.10.10

Cupcakes and Cashmere Edition ♥

First of all Happy Halloween Teens! It's the scariest time of the year and I hope you found something fancy to dress up! I felt like such a loser because everybody dressed up in Madrid and I did not! I don't know, costumes are just not my thing, they've never been. But it was cool to go out and see everybody looking like vampires, assasins, dead brides and so many more scary things.
So, my post today is about one of the best blogs ever, CUPCAKES AND CASHMERE.
I fell in love with it from the first time I saw it. The girl who writes in it is named Emily (she's stunning by the way) and she shares with us some of her favorite things about fashion, her daily routine, her food experiences and many more sweet things. Besides that, the pictures she takes make you want to jump into your screensaver to eat her food or to visit the places where she has been, the sights are just so beautiful. Everything is so amazing. It's something really good to check out before going to bed, somehow it gives you a warm feeling and makes you feel so comfortable.
Here are some pictures I took out of her website but if you want to check all the collection CLICK HERE (and don't forget about becoming a fan :))














1 comentário:

pancakestacker disse...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Cupcakes and Cashmere is definitely one of my FAVORITE blogs ever. I love visiting it everyday! Your blog is so cute. What are you doing in Madrid?? I was in Spain a few summers ago for school, and loved it there. I'm definitely going to follow so I can relieve my Spain days!

Stop by again soon!
http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com