9.2.11

Terry Richardson's Powerful Pics

One of my favorite photographers in the world is Terry Richardson. My best friend Z. (who owns THIS amazing blog) introduced me to him a couple of years ago and, since then, I've always been a great fan of his work. He has already photographed so many people that I look up to, such as Lily Donaldson, Jessica Stam, Lara Stone, Lily Cole, Daisy Lowe and so many more. All of his pictures have a special taste. They are really tragic and beautiful at the same time.
But his photos are not only about people. He also photographs things that transmit strong messages and that inspire his job. I was going through his diary this morning and I colected a bunch of pictures that I want to share with you. They are amazing and so shocking. If you want to get to know more about his work, don't forget to visit his diary HERE. And, in the end, there's a video about his vision on Luxury and Taste. You might get a lesson from that one.















Sem comentários: