11.10.11

The Best Of Lisbon Fashion Week

My dearest teens, I decided to make a compilation of all my photos that photographers/bloggers took during Lisbon Fashion Week. Unfortunately I didn't go on Thursday because I was working, but it was amazing to attend this incredible event on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I bring to you "The Best Of Lisbon Fashion Week"! Enjoy!

October 7th, Friday, DAY 2

Me for VISÃO Magazine Website

Me for FashionFreax Community/Website

Me for berlinfashion.tv Website

The bloggers, from the left to the right: Inês from Glorious Streets, Carolina from Last Minute Dreams, David from Expressive Zone, Pedro from Pfashion Royalty, me, Vanessa from Pure Lovers and Zé from 2X Nº1 (by photographer Carolina Santos)

David, Pedro, me, Vanessa and Zé (by photographer Carolina Santos)

October 8th, Saturday, DAY 3

My best friend Zé and I for Diário de Lisboa - The Lisbon Diary

Zé, me, Pépa from Fashion-à-Porter and Marta from Fashion Market's Love

October 9th, Sunday, DAY 4

Me by Micael Dourado from 20 Year's Of Love


Me by Micael Dourado from 20 Year's Of Love

Pedro from Fashion in Blog, me, Helena from Devil Wears Louboutin, Pedro and Alexandre


Me by the photographer Artur Cabral

7 comentários:

Unknown disse...

tás perfect na ultima foto! LOVES IT

Anónimo disse...

Gostei muito do teu blog :) muito bem organizado :)

E obrigada por mencionares o meu nome :)

Beijinhos
Carolina Santos

D♥LL disse...

Estas muito bem!!
Gostei de te conhecer ;)



http://doll--house.blogspot.com/

Aida disse...

Gostei tanto dos teus looks!! Queria muito ter ido!!


http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

Mia disse...

Os teus looks estão fantasticos!!
O meu preferido foi o do ultimo dia.. perfect***

http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

F. disse...

Estavas muito bom

Kisses F.

Lu disse...

Olá
podes dizer de onde é a "camisola"?

bjinho