12.3.12

LISBON FASHION WEEK - DAY 3 - STREET STYLE

Teens, Lisbon Fashion week is officially over. It was such an amazing event, I had so much fun! It was great to see many beautiful pieces from our designers. I can't wait until next edition! Meanwhile, I want to share with you some street style pictures I took on Saturday (day 3). Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures on Sunday (day 4), but I still want to share these with you :)





Isaura





Me


Zé and Vanessa



Leonor and Helena




Rita and Madalena from CidadeFM

3 comentários:

Margarida disse...

estavam todos lindos:) as fotografias estão super giras!

Devil Wears Louboutin disse...

Tu és tão giiiira Ritinha! Adoro a tua foto, tás com um olhar espectacular! E és tão simpática, bem adorei rever-te eheh Temos de nos ver mais vezes!
Obrigada pelas fotos, ficaram mt giras :D

Inês de Castro disse...

Gosto imenso dos conjuntos!