9.7.12

Behind The Scenes @ Re-Vintage Clothing

I just spent the most amazing weekend Teens. Seriously, it was so much fun. During the past two days I took part of the shooting for Re-Vintage Clothing (after winning the contest last week) and it was pretty amazing. We were such a great (and funny) team. Me, Mariana and Liliana had a fantastic time being models for this brand new clothing line created by Margarida, who I considered the boss ahah. It has such cute shorts and shirts that I'm sure you will like them as much as I do. And I loved the work of both of our photographers Jorge and Inês (visit Inês's blog here - trust me, it's awesome) and our stylist Leandro that also did an amazing job. I can't wait to see the final result, I'm sure all the photos look great. I'm not going to reveal where we took the pictures because it's part of the surprise :). But here's a behind the scenes that I couldn't help but share with all of you. And I hope you get curious. We all are.



The clothes

Margarida and Mariana


Looking busy


Inês


Margarida and Leandro


Inês


Material


Margarida putting some make-up on me


Working


Liliana


Me combing my hair


Having an amazing time


Leandro


Me


Accessories



Inês working


Leandro and Margarida :)

6 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Love it! Ahah foi muito divertido mesmo!

amberhella disse...

:) adorei as fotos Rita!! +++

Aida disse...

Deve ter sido tao giro!! =)

http://placequotehere.blogspot.pt/2012/07/hair-care.html

L disse...

foi mesmo giro! apesar de parecermos todos zombies no primeiro dia ahaha

Um Blog Fashion disse...

Adoro Rita! Foi um fim de semana bem giro :)

Kiss,
Liliana

Gi&Lills disse...

deve ter sido divertido. lovely blog, ainda nao o conhecia :)

segue-nos também em http://futurefashionindependent.blogspot.pt/
xx gii