4.8.13

A LEOPARD AFFAIR

In my opinion, a piece of leopard print is always a good option. It's elegant, classy and super trendy. During the cold and hot seasons, it is super fun to mix with bold colors and it really makes a statement. Personally, I love to mix this animal print either with black or with a strong color, like blue or pink. It really works. But you can't abuse! Otherwise you will look ridiculous. My favorite leopard print pieces are definitely bags, shoes and blazers. As you can see in the picture below, I picked up a selection of this hot animal print. I have to tell that my favorites are: 1. the Blumarine bag, 2. the ZARA blazer, 6. the Dolce&Gabbana bag and 9. the FENDI loafers. I think all the pieces that I chose really make a statement and I love all of them. You know one thing? I think this print will never go out of fashion and will always be a trend because it adjusts itself to the markets needs. I also love to see this print mixed with studs. That's probably my favorite mix of all times, leopard print mixed with gold studs. What do you guys think about my picks? Do you like them?



3 comentários:

Insanely It disse...

demasiado leopardo pode ser piroso... Mas admito, usava qualquer uma dessas peças, em separado! ;)

I. disse...

Estou tão neste mood, mas tenho de me controlar para o meu armário não virar selva completa

Pérola disse...

Penso que leopardo é sempre aquele padrão algo duvidoso que tanto pode resultar super classy ou super trashy. Há que ter um pouco de cuidado e não abusar do padrão. Afinal, ninguém quer virar leoa da savana em plena cidade rsrsrsrs xx